Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tuesday Shout Out to Kindness

...It's hard to get into a church if you look a little different. I'm short, four-legged, dark complexion and a little bit furry. Not exactly what every "church" is lookin' for -- soooo, you can imagine how difficult it is to get in ... feel comfortable ... and fit in when your not like everyone else ...
... BUT ON TUESDAY MORNING ... MEOWZERS!!! About 9am a dozen of the sweetest, nicest, carin'est ladies show up and THEY WELCOME ME IN. It makes me feel special. I am wanted. I am welcomed. I B-Long! Everyone should feel this way.
So here is my Shout Out to Kindness -- THANK YOU SPECIAL TUESDAY MORNING LADIES!!! You show up! You show kindness! You head out to the neighborhood to share that kindness with others who are shut in or shut out! And you show up again with a big smile! I LIKE IT!
... Come to think of it! If you happen to meet anyone strange, different or unusual this week, why not open the door and invite them in ... they will feel special too!

No comments: