Monday, April 21, 2008

Championship Cats!!!

Guess what happened to me Sunday AM ... well I was making my rounds about 3 hours after sunrise and I slipped into the medium sized building behind the prayer gazebo. Meowzers! Have you seen the kidz hall -- a real artist has been at work -- neat arch -- paintings -- people -- lots of color -- Great Job! And lots of kidz running to class, singing and havin' fun.



... I heard a familiar laugh and rounded the corner to see my good buddy Doc talking to a bunch of men. WHOA! He was lettin' 'em have it about a dude named JOSEPH. It seems this Jo guy got into lots of trouble with his boss and jail and a butler and a baker (food!!!). So I just sat in the corner and listened. This Jo-seph trusted in God and refused to let the people of the pyramids make him a slave to the world. He kept holdin' on to GOD, puttin' his faith in the One who made us all. AND this GOD brought him through. What a story! ...



== I was thinkin' Joseph must have been a cool cat because he wouldn't let Pharoah put a leash on him and it reminded me of what my Good Friend Mark Twain said, "Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat."



... I kept thinkin' wouldn't it be great if everyone could hear all the stories like that that Doc and the other talkers tell every Sunday about 3 hours after sunrise. So all you cat lovers out there help me out and invite someone to come with you next Sunday for what mister T calls "Championship Sunday!" And there's gonna be lots of food!

No comments: