Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wednesday Night Supper -- I Luv it!!!

...Sorry I slept in late this morning, but that sesame chicken that Lisa G and Ella Ruth S fixed last night was meowzers!!! I mean scrumptuous, fishalishous, a whole nother level. In fact, I luv bein' a baptist cat -- lotz to eat. And my good buddy, shure mate, saves the best dish for me. So keep those felineship meals comin' my way!

And Don't Forget ... I overheard them talking about the last Sunday of this month will be another great eat-together ... I'll be there! Baseball, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and Apple Pie! An All-American Championship Celebration.

Hey Cali -- I am working on getting a good home for those labradoodle pups and give you some relief. So First Family remember that Jesus told us to love our enemies -- that includes dogs - so some of you open up your heart and your home to these little dudes. I'll see if we can get a pic. See all of you Sunday bright and early.

No comments: