Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally I get the Attention I deserve!!!

Purr..fect ... I am sitting at T's computer ... they haven't given me my own yet but I'm working on it ...



... I just want to thank all of you who keep opening the door and letting me in, you see I am a rather pampered feline and I deserve an office of my own... but for now Thanks for opening those doors and helping me out as the number one mascot at First.

BTW did you know that my doc J had a new little girl ... not so much red hair this time ... but a real beauty ... he was showing everyone pictures on Sunday ... Proud Pop! ... and I'm a little proud too to be part of this great family at First. T has asked me to share my story, maybe later ...

... Well - gotta go ... time for a little cat nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, my, my, this is a First in Church history. Even my house cat, Prissy, does not get this type of attention. Perhaps I should schedule a visit to First so that Prissy could meet Deacon and determine if this could be a “home” for her when I travel. BTW, so that we don’t have Little Deacon’s running around following Prissy’s visit, has Deacon been neutered? I’ll meow back to you after I visit with Prissy about this.